The purpose of the Weigh To Go Program is to provide clients with a healthy eating and meal program, which correlates with the exercise component of our performance program. The program is based on a 1 on 1 counseling model and follows Precision Nutrition’s Guidelines.
Just like the performance program, this is a results based program. It’s our goal for the clients to see results in the first four weeks and hope they will continue to use the program as long as it’s needed. Eventually, this program will get the client to the point of making educated food choices, understanding how to grocery shop on their own, and understand how to prepare meals that will support their goals.
- Any client who is seeking weight loss results.
- Clients who have plateaued or have not seen results in the last two months.
- Anyone looking for body composition change (not just for weight loss clients).
- The program is open to members of PFP & Non- members in the community.
NUTRITION CONSULTING & PROGRAM COMPONENTS
- Participants have the opportunity to meet 1 on 1 with the Weigh To Go coaches to establish goals, discuss progress, and ask questions about their individual program.
- Your coach will “check in” and evaluate your progress on a weekly basis.
- Your coach provides feedback and make modifications to your individual program as needed.
ANTHONY DEMETRIOU: M.S, B.S, CPT
PROGRAM DIRECTOR & HEAD COACH
Anthony is the Program Director for Plaza Fitness Performance and the Weigh To Go Program. He is certified through Precision Nutrition and has used those guidelines to build the foundation for our program.
By following these guidelines clients will be able to lose weight, change their body composition and implement healthy habits for life.
ALLISON HICKS: M.S, BFA, CPT
Allison is the Director of Creative Development and a Coach for Plaza Fitness Performance. She is also certified through the International Sports Science Association in Sports Nutrition. She is also currently studying to be a certified Life Strategies Coach.
She understands the importance of eating a diet rich in whole natural foods, for overall health. She believes that understanding how to prepare, shop for, and choose healthier foods at restaurants is the key to long term weight loss.